Sam Russell’s Boot Camp
basic obedience Training
Does your dog’s best behavior leave something to be desired? Enroll your pooch in Sam Russell’s® Boot Camp! The basic obedience training course will help your dog learn how to heel, sit, stay, lay down, come, and walk politely on a leash. Boot camp instructors also address unwanted behaviors such as jumping on people, excessive leash pulling, and darting outdoors.
Boot Camp Rates
NEW CLASSES BEGIN MONTHLY
5-Week and 10-Week Training Courses
Enrollment has closed for our current Boot Camp training course. Please check back for upcoming dates.
The first class is an orientation, for human owners only. Please call to make a reservation. Payment is due at the first class.
Basic Boot Camp (5-Week Course)
Our five-week training course is taught one night each week for one hour sessions.
• Dogs must me at least 4-months-old and vaccinated.
• Martingale collars are required for the class with a 4’ or 6’ leash.
• Collars can be purchased from Sam Russell’s® Pet Provisions.
• The cost for this course is $120 per dog.
Proof of current vaccinations must be provided by a licensed veterinarian.
• Canine DHPP and Rabies 1- or 3-year vaccine, Flu 1-year vaccine, Bordetella 6-months or 1-year vaccine
Advanced Boot Camp (10-Week Course)
Our 10-week training course is taught in partnership with Rosie Dane Dog Training.
• Dogs must me at least 5-months-old and vaccinated.
• The cost for this course is $260 per dog.
• Review training course details here.
• Call Sam Russell’s® Pet Provisions to verify enrollment.
• Register through Rosie Dane Dog Training here.