Job Information – Pet Center Elizabethtown Ky
Sam Russell’s Pet Provisions always is looking for good people who are pet lovers and enjoy working in a fun environment to work in our pet center Elizabethtown KY.
Employee candidates must be familiar with dog behaviors and comfortable working with all sizes of dogs and cats. Caregivers need to have some work experience in the pet industry such as a vet tech or trainer.
- Must have credentials from a grooming school or extensive experience.
- Must be able to breed cut.
- Part time employment, average 20 hours a week
- Shifts are; 6:30 AM – 12:00 PM or 1:00 PM -6:00 PM, 7 days a week
- supervises dogs in play yard, cleans kennels and play yard
- Submit your resumé and inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate which position interests you in the Subject Line.
- Download, complete, print and return the Employee Application (PDF format). Opening the document requires Adobe Reader, which you can download for free here. Simply fill out the application in Adobe Reader, print the completed form, and return via mail to:
Sam Russell’s Pet Provisons
Attn: Judy Drake
1104 Tunnell Hill Road
Elizabethtown, KY 42701